Koffee with Karan is drawing close to the finale of its fifth season. Yes our Sunday nights are going to be filled with void now which we won’t know how to fill. But at least we have a few more episodes to enjoy before that void kicks in.
The episode that aired on Koffee with Karan last night was quite a controversial one. This episode has been in news for a while now for some controversial reason or the other. First there were rumors about the episode being called off completely. once that rumor was put to rest, another rumor surfaced that the episode won’t be the usual length of one hour but will be cut short to a lesser time duration as the episode was considered to be not so entertaining as the others. There were also rumors that the episode is quite boring and is lacking on the humor front.
After all this rumors and the episode making so many headlines, the episode finally aired yesterday. Yes, the episode with Kapil Sharma. And if anything, the episode was a proof of how untrue rumors are. We thoroughly enjoyed Kapil Sharma’s debut on the show.
Let’s have a look at some of the best moments from the show
1. When Kapil could not believe he was invited to Karan Johar’s show
2. When he had some confusion regarding the word ‘apology’
3. When his passion for singing knew no bounds
4. When he spoke about his dream of becoming a singer
5. When he had ideas for our Prime minister
6. When he wanted Karan to take his crush on Deepika Padukone seriously
7.When he went all candid about gate-crashing SRK’s party.
8. When he spoke about trying to impress girls with his knowledge of films.